Monday, July 11, 2011

Are You Being ABUSED? Don't Wait until you are ABUSED, AGAIN!

In my book, many people ask me why I stayed so long in the marriage.  The answer is not a simple one.
My abuse began in 1967.  It was not a topic ANYONE discussed.  There were no shelters or laws against Domestic Violence---WHICH IS NOW A FELONY!  And yes, I thought I could change him.
I was so wrong.  If you are being abused by a spouse or partner, make the decision TO GET OUT NOW.
I stayed for too many years in a love-hate relationship and was severely injured several times. . .injuries that are still creating health problems in 2011!  I urge you to get help NOW.
And, if you have a job, go to your boss, be totally honest with what is happening and explain that you need to get out!  There are few bosses that will not understand the life-threatening environment you are in. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM

CALL THE NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE toll free number: 1-800-799-SAFE
You can contact me on my website @ http://domesticviolencechronicle.com/
HERE'S TO YOUR BRAVERY AND A PEACEFUL LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment